Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
The students of Bachelors, Masters and PhD of Law, Political Science, International Relations and other social sciences can apply for participation.
Yes, the students from stream other than those mentioned in FAQ no. 1 can also apply. However, they must meet the following conditions:
- They must show interest (through previous works) in the theme of the program; international relations
- They must submit a separate letter of interest to email@example.com within the deadline.
The final decision is completely on the discretion of the organizers.
The KD is a 10-days long International Summer School where the participants discuss, deliberate, debate and find out solutions for issues collectively and learn from internationally recognized faculties.
The broad theme of the Summer School is International Relations. Please Check the prospective program schedule page for further details.
For both the classes and informal interaction, English will be the operative language.
USD 400: For foreign participants
NPR 20000: For Nepali participants
The registration fee covers the following:
- Meal (3 times a day) for 10 days of stay
- Full-time Accommodation
- Transportation (inside Nepal) during the program
- Recreational activities included in the program package
- All classes and workshops
Yes, limited partial scholarships in the registration fee are provided based on merit and/or need. No scholarships on travel fare will be provided.
No, You will not be allowed to leave the premises during the 10-days of program (Exceptions applied)
You can visit the website of KD or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep updating new information.